Ideal Power Pack candidates:
• Like to learn
• Complete all homework
• Hand in assignments on time
• Enjoy putting effort into school work
• Review and study with little or no reminding
• Participate in co-curricular or community activities
Successful Power Pack students:
• Establish an excellent base for further academic study
• Collaborate with other highly motivated students
• Develop disciplined time-management skills
• Acquire exemplary organizational skills
Power Pack Application forms should be scanned and emailed to the IB Coordinator, Erin Matthew, at [email protected]
- Check Power Pack Courses on the Course Selection from and choose three electives.
- Fill out the the Power Pack Application form, access the Learner Profile and attach the original writing piece as requested.
- Weldon will request a copy of your February Gr. 8 report card from your school to accompany your application.
- You or your teacher should submit both forms to IE Weldon by February 26 of your Grade 8 year.
- LATE APPLICATIONS MAY BE ACCEPTED if there is room in the program.
- Download the Weldon Power Pack application form Here