What courses can I take at I.E. Weldon?
- Click the department links on the left for detailed course descriptions.
- NOTE: Courses offered depend on each year’s enrollment.
Who can I contact for help?
Students whose last names begin with A – L and Peer Tutors:
Mme. K. Duke (Department Head), [email protected], 705-324-3585 ext. 36021
Students whose last names begin with M – Z or SHSM Inquiries:
Mr. C. Kennedy, [email protected], 705-324-3585 ext. 36023
IB and Power Pack students:
Mrs. E. Matthew (IB Coordinator), [email protected], 705-324-3585 ext. 36026
Appointments, Bussing, and Transcripts:
Mr. M. Rose (Guidance Secretary), [email protected], 705-324-3585 ext. 36020
I’m graduating soon! What should I do?
What help can I get from my Guidance Counsellors?
- Transition from elementary school to secondary school
- Pathway planning
- Specialized programs at Weldon
- Course selection in each grade
- Success counselling
- Planning for post-secondary goals and destinations
- Information sessions with college and university representatives
- Exploring OYAP and other apprenticeship opportunities
- Preparing for the workforce
- Scholarship and bursary opportunities
- Employment, leadership and volunteer opportunities
- Support with personal issues affecting education
- Referrals to outside agencies for support as needed