Course Offerings, click on the Department tab on the left to access courses offered by department.

NOTE: courses offered on a yearly basis are based on student request, and may not run each year.

Who can I contact for help?

Students click here: Student Services Appointment Request form

Registration, Bussing, and Transcripts:

Ms. J. Vanderzwet (Guidance Secretary), [email protected], 705-324-3585 ext. 36020

Students whose last names begin with A – J:

Ms. K. Neumann (Department Head), [email protected], 705-324-3585 ext. 36021

Students whose last names begin with K – S:

Mr. J. Shields, [email protected], 705-324-3585 ext. 36022

Students whose last names begin with T – Z:

Ms. L. Edmonstone, [email protected], 705-324-3585 ext. 36023

IB and Power Pack students:

Mrs. E. Matthew (IB Coordinator), [email protected], 705-324-3585 ext. 36026

Specialized Services:

Ms. A. Jones (Department Head of Special Education), [email protected] 705-324-3585 ext. 36032

What help can I get from my Guidance Counsellors?

  • Transition from elementary school to secondary school
  • Pathway planning
  • Specialized programs at Weldon
  • Course selection in each grade
  • Success counselling
  • Planning for post-secondary goals and destinations
  • Information sessions with college and university representatives
  • Exploring OYAP and other apprenticeship opportunities
  • Preparing for the workforce
  • Scholarship and bursary opportunities
  • Employment, leadership and volunteer opportunities
  • Support with personal issues affecting education
  • Referrals to outside agencies for support as needed