– Have students start on September 8th, after Labour Day.
– Maintain the 194 Ministry of Education required instructional days.
– Ensure that the first and second semester have an equal number of instructional days.
– Schedule PD Days as per Ministry requirements and Collective Agreements.
– End the school year by June 30, 2021.
Please note that two PD Days and a Board Instructional Holiday have been incorporated prior to the first day of school to meet the above criteria.
With these criteria in mind, please review the draft 2020-2021 TLDSB School Year Calendar and let us know what you think in this brief survey: