Grade 9 Course Selection *students entering Grade 10 2023-2024
Link to enter course selections
|Course Selection Worksheet 2023/2024|
|Online Course Selection using PowerSchool|
|Course Selection presentation slidedeck|
Guidance will be visiting your period 1 to assist with online course selection in PowerSchool. Please have your course selection worksheet filled out and ready by the date listed below.
It is important to discuss options with your family prior to the deadline.
Are you unsure of your future Career? Explore careers that match your personality by using Xello: Career Matchmaker
Factors to consider during course selection:
- Think about the learning that has taken place in grade 9.
- Look at your marks, attendance and work habits.
- Select the pathway for grade 10 (Academic, Applied, or Locally Developed) based on your past performance and future goals.
- You have a bit more choice this year – put careful thought into your optional courses.
- You may want to continue in an area of interest from grade 9 or try something new.
- The compulsory half credit course in Career Studies (GLC2O) in grade 10 will provide you with opportunities to plan for your future.