I.E. Weldon S.S. Online Course Selections: February 12 – 24, 2016
Please follow the instructions listed below to complete your online course selection:
- Please remember that you have a set amount of time to submit your course selections (15 minutes). If you exceed that time, you may have to start over. Therefore, write down your course selections before logging on. Make sure all six digits of the code are correct.
- Ensure you have your Login information ready. Your username and password are as follows:
- Username: Current student number (used to access school computers)
- Password: Your date of birth entered as numbers in the order of month, day, year. Do NOT add extra zeros for the month or day if there is a single digit number. Use all 4 digits of the year. For example – February 14, 2001 would be entered as 2142001.
Username: _______________________ Password:_________________________
Courses: ________________ __________________
________________ __________________ Check codes carefully!!
- Go to the following website: https://pschool.tldsb.on.ca/public
- Click on Class Registration on the left hand side of the screen to view your course option sheet.
- The screen is divided into Compulsory Courses and Optional Courses for your specific grade. Compulsory Courses are selected first and are in boxes. The number of these will depend on your grade. To select, click on the pencil icon for each group.
- Make your selection for each box and click ‘Okay’ at the bottom of the screen.
- If you see a green check mark you are not required to choose another course in that section and can proceed to your next choice.
- A red exclamation mark appears if courses still need to be selected in that area.
- Optional courses are in list format.
- If you do not see the course you are looking for, it may be on the ‘NEXT’ page.
- Continue to select courses until you have chosen 8 courses. (Only students going into grade 12 are eligible for spares.)
- Click SUBMIT and then LOGOUT.
- If PowerSchool does not allow you to take a course for which you know you have the pre-requisite, or if you are planning to take two grades of the same course in one year, complete your course selection to the best of your abilities and then please come to the Guidance Office and add your name to the list of students whose course selections need to be adjusted.